I love good deals and especially freebies, but I DON'T want to become a hoarder! I've been thinking about how to prevent this. So, first things first, I started a charity box. At least 1/10 items go straight into this box (the tithe principle). When it's full, I'll take it to the community store house with my helper (see handsome guy pictured below). There are great coupons from this past Sunday, so I'm going to need a bigger box!
Second, I'd like to offer my friends (who don't have the time to coupon or shop around) an occasional surplus box... "Jeni's Dollar Spot," if you will ;). Ten items for $10... Better than 50% off retail price at Walmart/Target...Much better than you could get walking through a "dollar spot" for sure!!
I don't know how often I'll have them, but I'll post when I do. Obviously, it's better if you live close to me so there's no shipping. I'm in the Mansfield area from time to time also, visiting my parents. So, I could drop it off in that area also. I really just want to give a good deal to friends. I'm not interested in ebay or anything like that. Just text or message me if you're interested! Happy Couponing!! =)
Pics of my current surplus lots:
Lot 1- sold
Lot 2
Lot 3
Lot 4- sold
No comments:
Post a Comment