I often compare the inner workings of my mind to a dog who has her leash tied to a tree. She sees something interesting, most likely her tail, and makes a loop around the tree...Frustrated, but undeterred, she continues around the tree until she is at the end of her leash, completely wrapped around the tree, choking and yet still straining against it. God knows this weakness to get so tangled in my mind and in my thoughts and mercifully gave me the gift of a husband who has an amazing ability to untangle me! (The Jeni Whisperer)
This is quite a burden for any one person, so I am also blessed to have a triage of great friends that I can discuss things with. This blog is an attempt to stay as untangled as possible...And share my experiences.
Looking foward to more of the inner workings!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! I am excited to read....adorable pic too!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea I hope it works! And I do love the picture it is great!
ReplyDelete